Critical Scumble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Godsmouth Heresy [Pathfinder]

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Godsmouth Heresy [Pathfinder] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Godsmouth Heresy [Pathfinder]

Post by Eagleheart Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:57 am

Sumner also keeps his distance. He frowns, but doesn't say anything.
Eagleheart
Eagleheart

Back to top Go down

The Godsmouth Heresy [Pathfinder] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Godsmouth Heresy [Pathfinder]

Post by Aviana Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:59 pm

"How dare you chide me for basic precaution?" the hissing voice answers, indignant. "For all I knew, those entering could have been buffoons that attack anything on sight, not worth my energy to dispatch. Pah." A gray, lipless head with serpent fangs appears from behind the table, soon followed by a sinuous, black, snake-like body. She gives them something that seems like a smile. "You seem much more clever than any sort as that, though - surely you would find my information useful."
Aviana
Aviana
Admin

https://critical-scumble.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinigami02 Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:14 pm

"And just what would this information cost us exactly," Fayth asks, arm crossed defiantly.
Shinigami02
Shinigami02

Back to top Go down

Post by Aviana Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:17 pm

"One sail for any secret of the Ossuary, as many as you like, save the trick of that door," she answers, nodding her head to the door on the other side of the room. "That particular secret would be five sails."

[A sail is a gold piece.]
Aviana
Aviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagleheart Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:44 pm

"What's a naga doing down here, anyway?" asks Sumner. "Did you get trapped down here somehow?"
Eagleheart
Eagleheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Aviana Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:46 pm

She gives what might be a laugh, and shakes her head. "The Ossuary has many secrets, of course," she answers. "It makes being here well worth my time."
Aviana
Aviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinigami02 Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:21 am

"Well I'm afraid that your being here is part of our problem," Fayth says. "We were hired to clear the Ossuary of any and all threats, and I'm pretty sure that includes you."
Shinigami02
Shinigami02

Back to top Go down

Post by Aviana Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:52 pm

"I haven't threatened you!" she protests, swaying and hissing. "Besides, if you 'clear' the Ossuary of me, I can hardly give you any information, can I? And only I know what to for that door's trap."
Aviana
Aviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagleheart Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:01 pm

Sumner frowns. "I doubt you're the only one who knows, but what's even behind that door? It seems you want quite badly for us to go in there. Or is it just that you wish to be left alone?"
Eagleheart
Eagleheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Aviana Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:02 pm

"Rather, you'll want to go behind that door," she answers, smiling in her weird way again. "That leads deeper into the Ossuary, to lower levels. But, with the door's trap, you'll need my information to get by."
Aviana
Aviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagleheart Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:10 pm

Sumner shakes his head. "You're definitely lying about us needing your information... I think you might even be lying that there's a trap at all. Ottazer, go and try to open that door."
Eagleheart
Eagleheart

Back to top Go down

Post by maswoon Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:15 pm

Ottazer stares blankly at the door. ”Why me?” he grumbles, and commands Orl to start walking towards it.
maswoon
maswoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aviana Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:17 pm

"Wait, don't!" the snake-like creatures shouts, raising her height and hissing loudly. "That door is trapped with necromantic magic!"
Aviana
Aviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagleheart Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:25 pm

"Yeah, she's full of crap," says Sumner. "There's no trap on that door."
Eagleheart
Eagleheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinigami02 Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:37 pm

"Can't say as I'm surprised," Fayth says simply, giving the Naga a stern glare.
Shinigami02
Shinigami02

Back to top Go down

Post by Aviana Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:28 pm

She rises, hissing, and considers only a moment before reaching an improbably long way to strike Vyara with a bite. "You are nasty after all, aren't you?" she hisses, glaring at the group. "You should know that my bite has a powerful venom - I'll only sell the antidote to your friend if you agree to leave."
Aviana
Aviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagleheart Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:34 pm

"You're a bad liar." Sumner looks thoughtfully at the "naga's" goblinoid face, then says to his teammates: "She's not quite what I thought she was. She's not a true naga, she's a goblin snake - not nearly as dangerous."
Eagleheart
Eagleheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Nix Machina Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:39 am

Orl, Ottazer, and Vyara quickly move up to dispatch the goblin snake, and while Ottazer takes a blast of bad breath to the face, the foe is quickly knocked out. Vyara sighs and crosses her arms. "I feel like that could have been resolved much more peacefully if she hadn't made a habit of lying to us. What do you think is behind the door? More of the Ossuary, like she claimed?"
Nix Machina
Nix Machina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinigami02 Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:59 pm

"Might just be a broom closet by how much her word was worth, but we may as well check it while we're here," Fayth replies.
Shinigami02
Shinigami02

Back to top Go down

Post by Aviana Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:13 pm

The door leads to what seems to be a stone stairway, covered in rubble and dust. There's a track in the dust, which looks as though it might have been made by a goblin snake lady slithering through the rubble to descend further into the Ossuary. The party would need a little more manpower to clear the rubble to achieve the same feat, so they decide to move on for now.

The party goes back to the central overpass, intending to go back to the front to clear things out. However, when they reach the overpass, they find three figures standing there. All three are dressed in feminine clothing in varying stages of decay. Two figures, skeletal, stand at attention, while the third seems to be examining the area. She turns to the party on hearing the door open, and though her skin is rotting and her hair is patchy, her eyes are intelligent and alert.

"Lulu, Fiona, to me," she calls, and the skeletons move to stand in front of her. The zombie looks at the party in consideration. "You must be the ones that killed my husband. Why are you here?"
Aviana
Aviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagleheart Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:18 am

"Your husband... the alchemist?" guesses Sumner. "And you're one of his... projects, I take it?"
Eagleheart
Eagleheart

Back to top Go down

Post by maswoon Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:41 pm

Ottazer frowns, but keeps his thoughts to himself and waits for the zombie to respond.
maswoon
maswoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aviana Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:57 pm

"Yes, Svilennius was my husband," she answers, still seeming tense. "He had lately begun to regard me mostly as his crowning achievement. Why are you here, and what do you intend to do?"
Aviana
Aviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagleheart Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:35 pm

"The church of Pharasma sent us to rid this place of threats," says Sumner. "Your husband attacked us. Do you mean to attack us as well?"
Eagleheart
Eagleheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Aviana Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:19 pm

"I suppose that depends on whether you consider me a threat," she answers flatly. "I will defend myself if necessary."
Aviana
Aviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next