Critical Scumble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Oraim: The New Adventures

4 posters

Go down

Pokemon Oraim: The New Adventures Empty Pokemon Oraim: The New Adventures

Post by Sawblader Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:58 pm

Well, third time's the charm I guess.

I'll be hosting another Pokemon tabletop play-by-post game that should hopefully get off the ground this time.  This incarnation will be set in the Oraim region once again, however we won't strictly be using Pokemon Unity as the system to run this.  We will be using a mixture of Powered by the Apocalypse for the human Trainers, the Pokemon Showdown! website to control and track Pokemon, and a smattering of Pokemon Unity mechanics such as the Experience system.

Here are some references and useful materials to help everyone make their characters:

Oraim Location Notes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QIB9ODRmENe901fxa49f8QiiN87DWgnikRRNb7Fh9dM/edit?usp=sharing
Oraim Map (Sprite):

Player's Guide to Trainer Classes (WIP): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fJqPDKgCCSCW-LQlqAb7mGMGOrddKUpie6nwx_jI3sU/edit?usp=sharing
Example Character Sheet: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1y_CNUw2w1wSpoX4PQCRWXhg2FcobeTXsuMYAtBrJG9A/edit?usp=sharing

And finally, a questionnaire for any aspiring Trainers!  Please fill out this questionnaire and send me your replies through Discord's Direct Messages.  After everyone interested has sent me their responses, I will announce who's in!
Questionnaire:

Update: The submissions have been entered, and the decisions have been made.  The characters are:
Josephine "Josie" Hazel played by Shini
Mehealani played by Ferret
Harper played by Snake
featuring Lapis as an Espeon

A big thank you to everyone that submitted a character, I wish I could use everyone who entered. Anyone who submitted will have priority should an opening become available. To those that have been chosen, please post your character sheets in this thread. Also, be sure to give your Pokemon a Total Experience Gained field to keep track of how much experience they've gained throughout the adventure, as well as a Total Effective Health to monitor their effective HP between fights. Thanks again, and we'll begin shortly after everyone's posted their sheets.

Sawblader
Sawblader

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Oraim: The New Adventures Empty Re: Pokemon Oraim: The New Adventures

Post by Shinigami02 Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:28 am

Josephine “Josie” Hazel:

Last edited by Shinigami02 on Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Shinigami02
Shinigami02

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Oraim: The New Adventures Empty Re: Pokemon Oraim: The New Adventures

Post by SnakeWrangler Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:36 pm