Critical Scumble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Godsmouth Heresy [Pathfinder]

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Godsmouth Heresy [Pathfinder] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Godsmouth Heresy [Pathfinder]

Post by Eagleheart Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:05 am

"Well, you aren't attacking us, despite what we did," notes Sumner. "Thank you for that." But he's clearly still unsure of what to do with her.
Eagleheart
Eagleheart

Back to top Go down

The Godsmouth Heresy [Pathfinder] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Godsmouth Heresy [Pathfinder]

Post by Shinigami02 Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:03 am

"Unfortunately we can't just leave you here. The only ways out of here are off a cliff face or past a group of working Pharasmin priests, so I'm not sure how you would be able to leave either, unless you think you could get past the priests?" Fayth says.
Shinigami02
Shinigami02

Back to top Go down

Post by maswoon Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:08 pm

Ottazer, apparently displeased, blurts out, ”How do you survive? Fr-from what my uncle tells me, you’re not exactly run of the mill. Do you still feed like a normal zombie?”
maswoon
maswoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aviana Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:40 pm

"You missed a path if you believe that's all there is," the zombie answers Fayth. "How else could Svilennius have snatched bodies away? I can make my own way." She frowns at the halfling's question. "Zombies do not actually need to feed, you realize."
Aviana
Aviana
Admin

https://critical-scumble.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by maswoon Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:43 pm

”They... they don’t? But, all of the other undead we came across pretty immediately started clawing at us and trying to gnaw my helmet off...” Ottazer says, looking for advice from one of his companions.
maswoon
maswoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aviana Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:47 pm

"You intruded and they are incapable of assessing threats," the woman answers flatly. "Will you leave me in peace if I make no threat to you, then?" she asks the group at large.
Aviana
Aviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nix Machina Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:48 am

Vyara's eyes glow as she looks over the woman, before nodding. "I don't see any reason why not. You certainly don't seem like you'll attack anyone." She shrugs. "Where will you go?"
Nix Machina
Nix Machina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aviana Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:38 pm

"Kaer Maga is fairly hospitable to undead, if one knows where to go," she answers, perhaps relaxing a shade. "I will need to pass you to leave. The other exit has enemies beyond."
Aviana
Aviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maswoon Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:42 pm

Ottazer relaxes his grip on his weapon, nodding and looking altogether relieved at having this tough question cleanly answered for him. ”Sure. Down, Orl.”
maswoon
maswoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinigami02 Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:44 pm

Fayth lowers her guard, and steps aside. "Good luck out there then."
Shinigami02
Shinigami02

Back to top Go down

Post by Aviana Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:15 pm

The woman nods, tersely, and she and her skeletons exit.

The rest of the Ossuary's level has only small enemies, easily cleared, and when these are dealt with the group returns to the door. The chime rings to open the sealed door, and Valanthe happens to be available to hear their report. They inform her of the enemies faced, potential entrances to lower levels to explore, and who was responsible for the bodies disappearing. "Svilennius used to be one of our priests, if you can believe it," she tells them as she takes notes of their report. "As you can tell, though, he was consumed with heretical ideas and eventually cast out. I suppose he would've found a way to continue eventually, though it's rather audacious that he chose to do it under our very noses."

The group gives a full account, save for the intelligent zombie, and Valanthe seems satisfied. She rewards them with the amount promised, and the bonus for clearing the level of threats, as the mold left untouched would be simple to dispatch with the right tools, and mentions she may reach out to them again when the lower levels are accessible. They certainly managed this level well enough, after all.

For now, though, the adventurers head their separate ways.
Aviana
Aviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4