Critical Scumble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of the Righteous Recruitment

Go down

Wrath of the Righteous Recruitment Empty Wrath of the Righteous Recruitment

Post by Ferret Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:27 pm

We're going back to the Worldwound, kids. I've been steadily working on a conversion of Wrath of the Righteous to PF2 to run after Age of Ashes is done, and now that the latter is entering book 6 I'm putting up an interest/recruitment thread. Why so early? Because there's a lot of personalization stuff I'm adding to the campaign, so the earlier I know who's in, the easier it will be on me to get ready.

Shini, Nobby and Lapis already have guaranteed spots as this is the same group rolling over into the next campaign, so I'm just looking for one more player. Ideally, someone who can keep up with a fairly brisk pace, as we've all gotten used to fairly fast play in Dauntless and I'd like to keep that going. Characters who can heal will be given closer attention, though by no means mandatory. Houserules, application requirements and the campaign's custom backgrounds below, as well as a link to the player's guide.

Player's Guide
House Rules
Ferret
Ferret

Back to top Go down