Critical Scumble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D&D 5e: Bride of Bahadir

5 posters

Go down

D&D 5e: Bride of Bahadir Empty D&D 5e: Bride of Bahadir

Post by Eagleheart Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:44 pm

Posted all over Neverwinter is the following notice:

"Need capable hands to deal with a family crisis. 100gp reward. Those interested, meet me at 64 Fountain Street on the 18th eve of Leaffall at ten bells."

I'm back on my bullshit.

This is a 5e mini-campaign starting with level 1 characters. By the end of it you'll probably be level 4 or 5.

• Legal Races: Everything here. However, for certain races (I'll let you know) you'll need to give me a convincing reason for why they'd be in Neverwinter in the first place.
  • Legal Classes/Archetypes: Everything here, except Mystic. But I'm totally cool with Artificers, and I'll even allow them to get their mechanical servant at level 3 instead of level 6. (and, speaking of classes with companions, Rangers will probably want to use the UA Revised Ranger)
  • Stats: Point buy. See details here. There's also a calculator, though I'm not sure if it includes all possible race options.
  • I'm also including a little thing I think will make the 5e formula a bit more interesting. With each new level (including 1st) you'll get a 'mini-feat' which allows you to add your proficiency bonus to one thing of your choice. This could include initiative rolls, a stat check, a save, a skill, or even your AC or maximum HP. If you use a mini-feat on something you're already proficient with (or if you later take proficiency with something you spent a mini-feat on) then your proficiency bonus is doubled.

So yeah. If you want to join, just post here or tag me on Discord. There's no need to have a character ready; in fact, to ensure party balance, I'd like to get players together first, then let y'all discuss what you want to do character-wise.
Eagleheart
Eagleheart

Back to top Go down

D&D 5e: Bride of Bahadir Empty Re: D&D 5e: Bride of Bahadir

Post by Shinigami02 Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:12 pm

Morgan Moonseeker:
Shinigami02
Shinigami02

Back to top Go down

D&D 5e: Bride of Bahadir Empty Re: D&D 5e: Bride of Bahadir

Post by Ferret Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:50 pm

Galran: