Critical Scumble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iron Gods Gameplay

+2
Omega_Platinum
maswoon
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Iron Gods Gameplay - Page 4 Empty Re: Iron Gods Gameplay

Post by Nix Machina Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:06 pm

Dazja nods, drawing her sword. "I hear it as well. Be careful."
Nix Machina
Nix Machina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodrayne03 Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:55 pm

As Kendra enters the room, she easily identifies the vegepygmies, and relays basic information about them to her fellows. That settled, she swiftly greases the area underneath several pygmies, which quickly routs the bulk of their forces. Feeling confident, Kendra bravely leads the chase after the fleeing remnants, but is caught off guard by the reach of their spears. Confident that her allies can clean up the rest, she retreats to a safe distance and cheers them on.
bloodrayne03
bloodrayne03
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeWrangler Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:19 pm

Lyza obliges and takes Kendra's place, helping dispatch more vegepygmies along the way. The party comes upon a room full of stagnant water, with one last vegepygmy to be squashed after it wounds Dazja.

Picking up a light hammer and some silverdisks, the party opens a door to an adjacent room full of beds glowing screens. More pressingly, there are a pair of hostile robots that the party prepares to fight.

SnakeWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by maswoon Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:59 pm

The group beats the robots up, an arduous process made harder by the fact that one manages to take Dazja down and the only thing that seems to be able to make a dent in the incredibly tough hide of the other is Lyza's hammer. After a few agonizing minutes, one last swing crashes into the robot and it sparks its last. Looking around the room, the group finds a stasis pod, and opens it up to find the body of one Khonnir Baine.
maswoon
maswoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekkle Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:47 am

"Is there any way we can wake him up?" Narek asks immediately on seeing the body of Khonnir. "Without hurting him, of course."

Drekkle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeWrangler Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:01 pm

Lyza shrugs. "If anyone has a health potion, we could try and get him to take it. Otherwise, he might be easier to take back like this. I get the feeling he'd be better at talking when not deep in... whatever this place is." The blacksmith stows away her hammer, freeing her hands for carrying or otherwise supporting Khonnir based on what the group decides to do.

SnakeWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodrayne03 Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:16 pm

After giving Dazja a quick booster shot of Not Dying Juice, Kendra stands up and brushes herself off. "Well, I'm mostly not sure what that machine might have done to him. Haven't ever dealt with a stasis pod before."
bloodrayne03
bloodrayne03
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nix Machina Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:59 am

Dazja holds her head for a moment, breathing through the intense pain until it dies down to a simmering ache. Once she's recovered, she moves to Khonnir's body and takes a look. "It looks like he's been pumped full of chemicals. I don't think we'll be able to wake him up here, but given time to rest and some magical healing, I think he could be up and about within a day or so."
Nix Machina
Nix Machina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekkle Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:03 am

"Up and about within a day or so? Then we should get him to safety in the meantime," Narek states. "This takes priority over everything else."

Drekkle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nix Machina Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:52 pm

"I certainly wouldn't mind getting out of this place," Dazja says with a frown. "Lyra and I should be able to carry him without too much issue."
Nix Machina
Nix Machina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeWrangler Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:44 pm

Lyza takes a beat to stretch. "Hell, I could probably carry him myself. Promise I won't bump his head on the ceiling or anything."

She takes one last look around the room, wishing to herself she had more time to inspect... well, everything, really, just to get a closer look at how it was crafted. Khonnir took priority, of course - there'd be better times in the future without having to worry about someone's life.

"Well, I'm ready as I'll ever be to leave."

SnakeWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodrayne03 Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:46 am

Kendra nods and states, "Yeah, I think we've already grabbed most of what we're going to grab out of here. Let's get him to a healer."
bloodrayne03
bloodrayne03
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maswoon Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:28 am

The gang returns his unconscious body to a very relieved Joram Kyte, finding no trouble in the tunnels on the way back. "Great news, he lives," Joram says, withdrawing two fingers from his neck. "Bad news, I've never seen the likes of this medicine before, and I don't think he'll be all too lucid when or if he wakes up. I'll work some magic and see if we can't help him get up. For now, why don't you all take a bit of rest? I think you've earned it."

Last edited by maswoon on Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
maswoon
maswoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekkle Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:32 am

"Earned it," Narek echoes. "Can someone help bring Khronnir to the inn? Val will want to know we've saved him. And if he needs rest and recovery, he may as well get that in a place comfortable to him."

Drekkle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nix Machina Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:20 pm

"Wouldn't it be better to take him to the temple?" Dazja looks at Joram. "It'll be easier for our clerics to keep an eye on his condition there."
Nix Machina
Nix Machina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4