Critical Scumble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingmaker Gameplay

5 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kingmaker Gameplay Empty Kingmaker Gameplay

Post by lapis-lazily Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:44 am

A great commotion of energy and chatter bounces around the great hall of Lady Jamandi Aldori's manor. The stone halls, normally just filled with decorative crests and armor stands, are today packed with mercenary and adventurer types. A man in simple but stylish black garb, and dark hair to match, seems to be warmly chatting with a group he is clearly the leader of. A much more prickly looking, grey haired man seems to be making crass jokes with his group. A few other adventurers seem to form aimless groups around the area awaiting whatever announcement the prominent Swordlord has to give. It is to this scene that a rather interesting group enters, the last to arrive.
lapis-lazily
lapis-lazily

Back to top Go down

Kingmaker Gameplay Empty Re: Kingmaker Gameplay

Post by leonathemoth Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:39 pm

A woman with copper red hair enters the hall, projecting as much confidence as she can muster right now. She's all angles and tall to boot. Yet despite her demeanor and general appearance, she produces an air of authority, the leader of a band possibly. Her brilliant green eyes scan the room and then back for her companions to enter behind her.
leonathemoth
leonathemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Perci Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:54 pm

A copper-scaled Kobold with emerald eyes possessed of a somewhat impressive height and an especially draconic visage for her kind walks in just behind the woman, exuding confidence enough for her leader to borrow, or at least lean on, as she inspects the assembled crowd.
Perci
Perci

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinigami02 Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:10 pm

Behind her another Kobold, white scales barely visible peeking out from beneath her tight-pulled and wide-hooded grey cloak, follows. Perched on her shoulder rests a pale-blue feathered Hawk, watching her surroundings as one would expect of a hawk.
Shinigami02
Shinigami02

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagleheart Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:12 pm

And bringing up the rear is a third and final kobold, grey-scaled with darker grey spots.
Eagleheart
Eagleheart

Back to top Go down

Post by lapis-lazily Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:33 pm

As the strange group enters the hall, many eyes are drawn to them. A sort of hush falls over most of the room. Kobolds normally attract attention in a settlement, but the strange air of the woman combined with her odd choice of companions seems to be particularly notable.
lapis-lazily
lapis-lazily

Back to top Go down

Post by leonathemoth Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:03 pm

Sheesh, I knew it'd be hard to keep a low profile but it feels like everyone's eyes are on us. Tolsh'eka thinks to herself. She finds a mostly out of the way spot unoccupied by other groups and settles there, placing her near the black garbed man and the one with the grey hair. She ponders starting a conversation with one of them but instead opts for making sure her companions are settling in okay. "How are you all holding up? I know this is different than our usual locales"
leonathemoth
leonathemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Perci Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:07 pm

"... maybe they've never seen a kobold or three, but this isn't my first town, and I could ask you the same question," Sena quips, though honestly she hadn't expected this much of a reaction either.
Perci
Perci

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinigami02 Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:25 pm

"Don't like all these eyes on me. Not when it's not planned," Kayden says, as Ven flutters uncomfortably on her shoulder.
Shinigami02
Shinigami02

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagleheart Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:26 pm

"...I'm kinda used to it," Spotty mutters. "Still doesn't feel good though."
Eagleheart
Eagleheart

Back to top Go down

Post by leonathemoth Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:30 pm

Tolsh'eka frowns a little at her compatriots. "I'm holding up alright, She answers, "But you all know I'd rather be elsewhere...Anyway, I'm going to try and mingle, see what others here have planned." She approaches the black haired, black garbed man. "Hello there!" She greets, perhaps too enthusiastically.
leonathemoth
leonathemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by lapis-lazily Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:13 pm

The man looks away from the people he was talking to and toward the newcomer. He smiles warmly. ”Well hello there. You’re certainly a sight to behold, if you don’t mind the slightly forward compliment. You’ve got a presence that can stun a room it seems, and it’s more than just your looks. What’s your secret?”
lapis-lazily
lapis-lazily

Back to top Go down

Post by leonathemoth Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:25 pm

The compliment chat seems to relax the red haired lass. "Why thank you. I guess I just have one of those personalities that can fill a room. I'm Tolsh'eka, might I trouble you for your name?"
leonathemoth
leonathemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by lapis-lazily Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:44 pm

The man offers his hand to shake. ”Maegar Varn, captain of the Varnling Host. We’re mercenaries. You’ve got a bit more of an interesting group though. What’s the story on that?”
lapis-lazily
lapis-lazily

Back to top Go down

Post by leonathemoth Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:48 pm

"Well I owe one my life, and the others came with time and patience, same as some of yours I take it. Guess I've just felt more at ease around kobolds than....more conventional races" She shakes the hand, "I suppose we're more looking to make a name for ourselves."
leonathemoth
leonathemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by lapis-lazily Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:56 pm

”Ha, a strange enchanting woman with a group of kobolds,” he says with a laugh. ”If I didn’t know better I’d say you’re a dragon or something.”
lapis-lazily
lapis-lazily

Back to top Go down

Post by leonathemoth Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:02 pm

She laughs as well. "That would be fairly ridiculous, though what wouldn't attract a dragon to this job? Land and wealth are what they want after all" She grins, "Do you know anything about our benefactor?"
leonathemoth
leonathemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by lapis-lazily Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:32 pm

”Jamandi Aldori, you mean? Yeah. She’s one of the Aldori Swordlords, some weird mix of nobility and knightly order here in Rostland. Apparently Jamandi herself is quite the accomplished adventurer, but she’s mostly retired to management duties at this point in her career. Apparently political games are more fun to her than fighting monsters. Weird, right?” Varn replies with a sly smile.
lapis-lazily
lapis-lazily

Back to top Go down

Post by leonathemoth Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:41 pm

"Political games can be more deadly than any monster hunt, Varn. There's very little people won't do for more power, be it political or more...applicable" She returns the smile, "But there's other I want to speak to before our hostess arrives, I'll see you around Varn" She bids farewell and heads towards the grey haired man. "Hello there"
leonathemoth
leonathemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by lapis-lazily Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:36 pm

The man takes a look at Tolsh’eka and scowls. ”Piss off, sweet cheeks. I don’t ‘ave time to talk to the crazy kobold cunt.”
lapis-lazily
lapis-lazily

Back to top Go down

Post by leonathemoth Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:16 pm

Tolsh'eka's smile fades. "Excuse the fuck me?!" Her anger flares, "Who in the Hell do you think you are?! At least my kobolds have more decency than you, assface" She leaves in huff trying to calm down. She heads back to her companions and tries to calm down, feeling the scales rasp at the fabric of her shirt. She soon calms in their presence. "Some people...."
leonathemoth
leonathemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by lapis-lazily Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:19 pm

The man smiles as she storms off. He almost seems impressed.
lapis-lazily
lapis-lazily

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinigami02 Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:14 am

"Everything okay Tolsh? Need us to go stab someone?" Kayden asks as their leader returns with a clearly sour mood.
Shinigami02
Shinigami02

Back to top Go down

Post by Perci Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:04 am

"Garbage like him isn't worth the trouble, Kayden," but Sena's glaring daggers at him too.
Perci
Perci

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinigami02 Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:04 pm

"I don't know, maybe blood alone isn't, but if he's taking a job like this he surely has something of value. Even if it's just some weapons or something, the right buyer..." Kayden trails off, eyes briefly flicking around the room like she was sizing up ambush possibilities. "No, you're probably right. And there's too many witnesses anyways," She finishes, the last part a mutter.
Shinigami02
Shinigami02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next