Critical Scumble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of Ashes

+2
Ambrosia
minicabbit
6 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Age of Ashes - Page 5 Empty Re: Age of Ashes

Post by Eagleheart Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:45 pm

Adelle suddenly remembers why, despite her family history, she never became a Hellknight herself.

"Well, good luck with whatever you're doing," she says. "We'll be going now."
Eagleheart
Eagleheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Perci Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:11 pm

Alak nods curtly, and leaves to the north without another word.
Perci
Perci

Back to top Go down

Post by leonathemoth Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:02 pm

"Oi! Call my kind green skinned menaces again and your kneecaps are forfeit"
leonathemoth
leonathemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrosia Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:40 pm

In stark contrast to Conferva's reservation, Jill pipes up after him as he goes in fluent Infernal, "for an order of knights, one would expect SOME form of manners, but be my guest. Oh, and congratulations on almost botching your--" For her part, Conferva covers Jill's mouth before she can get the rest of her anger out, shushing her and pulling her back. "This isn't our fight to pick, Jill, please," she hisses back at her, habitually slipping into Infernal as Jill did.
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Back to top Go down

Post by Perci Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:06 pm

He seems entirely unfazed by Helga's indignation, but fixes Jill with a stony stare that slides to Conferva in turn, and then responds in Infernal, "The instigator and the spineless one, I see. Go on, let her talk, it's not like she could ruin things for you all any more than she already has."

Then, in Common, he adds, "If we're lucky, and if you know what's good for you, we won't meet again."
Perci
Perci

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrosia Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:44 pm

Silence, for a few moments, and then Conferva slips her mask off, releasing Jill from her grasp and slipping the book they found earlier out into full display. Pointedly, she opens it to the pages detailing the initiation of Hellknights-In-Training. Jill starts to laugh, splendidly, and even Conferva lets out a chuckle. "oh, and here I was worried about formalities. Well, Rookie, we do formally initiate you into the Order of the Nail! Though, seeing as you struggled with initiation, and even needed outside help...", Jill picks up her train of thought instantly, "we've put you on cleaning duty! Now go clean up that dead body to the north, in the judgement hall! Maybe you'll be better off hauling bodies than you are in combat."[b/] With that, Conferva claps the book closed, and in perfect harmony, both girls spit at him in infernal, [b]"All that separates you from savagery is naught but one bad day, little knight. Best pray to learn some humility before then."
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Back to top Go down

Post by Perci Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:14 pm

"You know, such blasphemy in our halls would be met with swift expulsion, on a good day. Or perhaps that satisfaction is what you seek? Do you mean to issue challenge, or are you all bark and no bite, mongrel of hell?" he rests one hand on his sword with an icy glare at the pair.
Perci
Perci

Back to top Go down

Post by minicabbit Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:24 pm

Vale weaves her way in front of the twins, shaking her head to the knight. "No challenge, no challenge! Vale seen enough fighting for today, please take leave." she spouts, trying to disarm things a little. She quietly adds, "Would like to study keep more..."
minicabbit
minicabbit

Back to top Go down

Post by leonathemoth Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:26 pm

"Yeah, just piss off. No love found or lost here"
leonathemoth
leonathemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrosia Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:57 pm

Conferva takes a good look at her companions and sighs, making a show of unloading the bolt in her crossbow before setting the book back in her pack. "I've principles, and the spine to stand by them, sir. I will not harm you, you may go." Partially defused, she sets her back to the wall. Jill doesn't look satisfied, but she relents, too, though with a parting remark. "Respect is earned, sir knight, not commanded, and we've none for you. You only have our pity that you are alone. Pray that you are not left alone, without having people to care about you." Conferva speaks something in Sylvan to herself before refitting her mask and pushing off the wall, ready to move on.
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Back to top Go down

Post by Perci Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:58 pm

"I've no need for the respect of those like you, and none to give in turn." He adds to Adelle, "Better to keep dogs on a leash, before they run afoul of someone more temperamental than I," then leaves the room through the north exit.
Perci
Perci

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum