Critical Scumble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azlant Gameplay I

5 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ruins of Azlant Gameplay I - Page 7 Empty Re: Ruins of Azlant Gameplay I

Post by Nobody7713 Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:42 pm

Aisha keeps her small smile and shakes her head. "I don't think Ramona would punish a 15 year old with exile," she points out in a wry tone. "Anything specific happen to make you especially mad? Or was it just everything?" she waves a hand around and adopts a tone that suggests she knows the feeling.

Nobody7713

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekkle Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:49 pm

"It's my mom!" Medrinnah exclaims. "She's such a pain, always telling me I need to work harder, or that I need to stop pouting, ugh!" Her expression quickly turns to one of fear. "You're not going to tell her, right? She'd kill me if she found out about this."

Drekkle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobody7713 Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:14 pm

Aisha shakes her head vigorously. "Of course I won't," she promises. "You think I didn't get into trouble that I wanted to hide a few years ago?" she points out. "I just want to know if there's anything that could be done to make you happier here. I mean, besides getting your mom to stop nagging you less, that's just what moms do."

Nobody7713

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekkle Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:56 am

"Having my friends here, but I don't think there's anything you can do about that," Medrinnah says with a frown.

Drekkle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow31 Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:18 pm

A few moments later, Jax returns, a frown on his face. "There was no sign of the papers or evidence she had been there." Jax whispers to Aisha.
Shadow31
Shadow31
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobody7713 Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:09 pm

Aisha gives Jax a subtle nod, pursing her lips thoughtfully, before she addresses Medrinnah. "Afraid not. I'm pretty confident there should be a couple more people your age coming in a couple months and they'll probably be feeling similar to how you are, and that should help. Plus, I think you being here will be really valuable for them too and it would really matter if you could be a friend to them and show them the ropes."

Nobody7713

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekkle Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:21 pm

Medrinnah sighs. "I guess... it's not like there's any chance of me leaving before then. We'll see how it is."

Drekkle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobody7713 Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:52 pm

"Good! Well, my door's always open if there's anything," Aisha replies, letting a smile come back to her face. "And now we can pretend this," she tosses the coin purse in her hand, "Never happened."

Nobody7713

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow31 Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:11 am

Little more is said, so Medrinnah goes her way while Jax and Aisha return to Ramona and report the recovery of the gold and the missing manifest.
Shadow31
Shadow31
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobody7713 Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:03 pm

Upon returning to Ramona, Aisha explains, "We got the gold back, but Medrinnah didn't have the papers. She said she may have discarded them, but they're nowhere to be found. And I don't think you have to worry about more trouble from her, at least for now. If we don't get anyone her age in the next ship of colonists it might be an issue though."

Nobody7713

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekkle Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:24 pm

Ramona nods. "As far as I'm concerned, the matter with Medrinnah is closed, then. The ship's manifest being missing worries me a bit, but it's not as if stranger things are afoot too. Keep your eyes and ears open, and if you find out anything, let me know."

Drekkle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aviana Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:26 am

Kaimana frowns, and gets Amissa’s attention as they all head out. ”The spy would’ve gotten someone’s help if Soren was involved with the theft, right?” he asks, looking puzzled.
Aviana
Aviana
Admin

https://critical-scumble.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nix Machina Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:48 pm

"It should have," Amissa says with a nod. "Stealing a manifest would count as suspicious behavior. There's a hypothetical concern in that there could be some method of interference that the spy wouldn't be able to detect, but there isn't enough to go on there to have any kind of explicit worry yet. Most forms of magic should be easily identifiable, for example, so I would imagine that it would have noticed if Soren had tried to influence anyone else."
Nix Machina
Nix Machina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aviana Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:37 pm

Kaimana nods, though he’s only half following the wordy explanation. ”So it’s probably not him, then... I wonder what happened?” He frowns, trying to think. ”Do you think we should look into it more?”
Aviana
Aviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nix Machina Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:03 pm

"Where would we start?" Amissa asks with a frown. "We should definitely look into it more, but the question currently lies in how we would approach the problem to begin with. I'm not sure we have anything relating to a lead, or a trail to follow."
Nix Machina
Nix Machina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aviana Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:06 pm

Kaimana tries to consider this, but eventually just sighs. ”I guess you’re right. It’s kind of frustrating to have stuff going on you can’t do anything to fix, though.”
Aviana
Aviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nix Machina Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:08 pm

Amissa nods. "The best we can do right now, realistically, is keep our eyes and ears open. Hopefully we'll find out something soon that we can use to investigate further."
Nix Machina
Nix Machina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow31 Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:45 pm

Jax listens to the conversation in quiet irritation, his frustration with the situation only growing as their lack of options become apparent. With a growl, Jax turns from the rest of the party and heads off on his own, seeking a private place to be away from people for the time being.
Shadow31
Shadow31
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aviana Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:43 am

Instead of becoming frustrated, Kaimana seems thoughtful at this. ”Well, that being the case, I guess I better walk around and catch up with people,” he answers with a smile. ”Maybe they happened to see something, or maybe I’ll notice something.”
Aviana
Aviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nix Machina Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:59 pm

"If you find out anything, please stop by and let me know. I'd like to update my notes with any further information we come across." Amissa runs a hand through her hair, biting her lip in thought. "Anything would be helpful to narrow down possible suspects or sources of concern."
Nix Machina
Nix Machina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobody7713 Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:45 am

Aisha spends her evening flitting about, helping put everyone at ease after gauging the tension in the air. She can't fix the cause of it, but she definitely can treat the symptoms by chatting and keeping on a carefree and cheerful mask for herself. She certainly had her own worries, but if they couldn't be dealt with, they could be put aside, and she manages to help other people put their concerns out of mind for the night too.

Nobody7713

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekkle Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:43 pm

Kaimana heads to swim class, where he finds Lyra already busy, warming up with those who've arrived for instruction. A few less people than normal appear to be there, and though Lyra is enthusiastic as ever, the students appear to have their mind on the recent events.

Drekkle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aviana Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:45 pm

"Hey there, mind if I join in?" Kaimana asks with a grin, though he isn't oblivious to the diminished group. What happened? I thought most of the bad stuff was secret...
Aviana
Aviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekkle Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:48 pm

"Sure thing, Kaimana!" Lyra says cheerfully. "You could even take over, if you want. You're a much better swimmer than I am, that's for sure."

Drekkle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aviana Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:53 pm

"It feels like it's been a while since I've gotten to teach," Kaimana acknowledges with a laugh, and steps up to take over. The class seems to be going fine, but as they're practicing, Kaimana notices Kereda isn't doing something he just went over. Swimming over, he asks, "Hey, everything all right? You seem out of it."
Aviana
Aviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next