Critical Scumble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy of Fire Gameplay

+2
Aviana
maswoon
6 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Legacy of Fire Gameplay - Page 13 Empty Re: Legacy of Fire Gameplay

Post by maswoon Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:22 am

"That's true. Always something that needs doing," Giexmund agrees with a small smile. "You wanna know why I'm doing the circus thing, by the way? It's not anything stupid like it's the only thing I know, promise."
maswoon
maswoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekkle Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:22 am

"Why?" Nari prompts.

Drekkle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maswoon Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:59 am

"I feel like if I make a good enough carnival, maybe my dad will show up. Like, my real one, not the ringleader of my old circus. My parents ditched me there, you know? I think maybe it was a sign or something."
maswoon
maswoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekkle Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:01 am

"Hrm... do you own anything that once belonged to your father?" Nari asks.

Drekkle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maswoon Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:05 am

Giexmund presents the pendant he wears around his neck, near his amulet of natural armor. "Yeah, this, probably."
maswoon
maswoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekkle Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:08 am

"I could find out where he is from that," Nari offers. "If that's something you'd want to know now."

Drekkle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maswoon Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:11 am

Giexmund smiles, but shakes his head. "Nah. Bastard's gotta come crawling back to me. I want to see him so I can tell him off. Call him an idiot for abandoning the greatest juggler the world has ever seen," he responds, putting his hands behind his head and reclining far back in his seat. "I'm glad I got to know you, Nari. You're a good friend."
maswoon
maswoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekkle Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:16 am

"That's certainly a way to find him. I'm glad we went on this adventure too," Nari signs with a smile. "And not just because we managed to stop Jhavul's plans. If you ever have need of magic, let me know, and I'll see what I can do."

Drekkle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maswoon Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:17 am

"For sure! I'm certain we'll stay in touch, I intend to visit Kelmarane a lot once the carnival is up and running. It's one of the best cities I've visited. Almah knows how to run the place, that's for certain. And I've good friends there too. Nothing to disagree with at all."
maswoon
maswoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekkle Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:50 am

"Mhm! I'll be traveling a lot too, but I'm going to call Kelmarane home for a long while," Nari signs.

Drekkle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maswoon Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:53 am

"At any rate, I think we should probably be getting back to Kelmarane. Thanks, Nari. It was a good time today," Giexmund says, still somewhat bemused by the mage's eagerness to teleport places. "I'll be counting on you in three days."
maswoon
maswoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekkle Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:58 am

"Mhm! I'll make sure I have the spells available for you," Nari signs. "It was a lot of fun, we should do this again sometime." With a wave of her hands, she casts the spell to bring them back to the temple of Nethys. "Oh, by the way, if you've got any interest in taking an extended vacation to the Plane of Water, you're welcome to come along," she adds.

Drekkle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maswoon Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:06 am

"Unfortunately, I imagine that'll coincide pretty badly with my creation and running of a carnival. I'll find someone to send for you if I change my mind halfway through though. Paying a visit to Shazathared?" Giexmund asks, a brow cocked. He chuckles slightly. "I wouldn't want to intrude."
maswoon
maswoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekkle Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:08 am

Nari blushes. "I mean, it's a big place. It wouldn't be intruding," she signs quickly. "But if you've got your own things going on, that makes sense."

Drekkle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maswoon Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:09 am

Giex winks. "Best of luck. Ask someone else if you need relationship advice, I think you know better than anyone that I'm awful at it," he says, raising a hand in farewell.
maswoon
maswoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekkle Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:10 am

"I'm sure I can figure it out," Nari signs, as she smiles and waves bye to Giex.

Drekkle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maswoon Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:00 pm

Three days later, Giexmund is waiting outside of Nisha’s door, after having spent a good amount of time gussying up, making sure his ears, pierced as many times as they were, had fetching golden jewelry, and he smelled faintly of cologne. He wore noble’s clothes and an expensive golden chain around his neck, his feet tapping an anxious rhythm against the ground, as he checks a pocketwatch to wait for exactly the designated time: he had arrived a few minutes early.
maswoon
maswoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobody7713 Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:06 pm

Nisha steps outside right at the time, dressed in a golden coloured mid-length dress with crimson trim, contrasting the blue of her skin. Her only jewelry is a small pair of sapphire earrings and she smiles wide at the sight of Giex. "Hey stranger," she jokes, stepping outside.

Last edited by Nobody7713 on Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nobody7713

Back to top Go down

Post by maswoon Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:12 pm

Giexmund gives a broad smile and offers his hand. ”Hey,” he responds, and the two begin to walk, a route carefully selected by Giexmund to seem aimless yet lead ever so slightly towards the Temple of Nethys. ”So you know how my friends are coming closer and closer to ignoring natural laws, right? Nari offered to teleport us to Absalom for our date.”
maswoon
maswoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobody7713 Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:15 pm

"I've seen you bounce chakram, don't pretend you also don't ignore natural laws sometimes too," Nisha points out with a laugh while taking Giex's hand. "But that was very kind of her, I can't say I've ever been there. Anywhere in particular in Absalom?"

Nobody7713

Back to top Go down

Post by maswoon Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:19 pm

”What? No, that’s definitely just good technique. Anyone could learn to bounce chakram off of walls and such if they just put enough time and effort into it,” Giexmund says with a chuckle. ”The Ivy District is a wealthy district of the city: two well-dressed folks like ourselves should fit in nicely. It’s also clean and I understand there’s some good food, galleries with all kinds of esteemed art, some playhouses, all types of upper-crust things there.”
maswoon
maswoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobody7713 Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:12 pm

"Now I'm just going to be self-conscious the whole time," Nisha jokes with a little laugh. "Still, that does sound fun to me. Actually, I've never teleported either," she admits. "How exactly does that even feel? Is there motion, does it feel like falling, or do your surroundings just change?"

Nobody7713

Back to top Go down

Post by maswoon Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:24 pm

”You’ll fit right in. No doubt in my mind,” Giexmund says, then adding, ”As for teleportation, Nari waves her hands for six seconds, then we’re there. I try to not think about it too hard.”
maswoon
maswoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobody7713 Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:49 pm

"I don't fit in anywhere," Nisha laughs, pointing to her azure skin. "But a big, diverse city would be the closest thing to it."

Nobody7713

Back to top Go down

Post by maswoon Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:52 pm

Giexmund frowns, and thinks of big, sweeping statements he could say, but measures himself. They'd come tumbling out after a few glasses of wine anyways, he was sure, and they might even be more eloquent than what his rough tongue could concoct now. "I checked the place out. It should be lovely."
maswoon
maswoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next