Critical Scumble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy of Fire Gameplay

+2
Aviana
maswoon
6 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Legacy of Fire Gameplay - Page 12 Empty Re: Legacy of Fire Gameplay

Post by Drekkle Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:40 pm

"Let's go, then!" Nari signs cheerfully. "I could use a little break from all the construction work."

Nari takes a few moments to cast a spell, and in a flash, the scene around them changes to the busy streets of Absalom.

Drekkle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maswoon Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:50 pm

Giexmund whistles. "That took such little time," he breathes, still impressed with the teleportation. "This is a great place! There are a zillion people here. Way many," he says aloud, looking to and fro. "Wonder where's actually good to go here? I have literally no idea."
maswoon
maswoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekkle Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:52 pm

"Seems like we need to find ourselves a guide, first," Nari signs, taking in the sights of the city with Giex.

Drekkle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maswoon Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:59 pm

Giex finds a guide and they recommend that the pair of them, moneyed as they are, head towards the Ivy or Petal districts. Nari and Giex take the advice, and head towards the Ivy District, a small, aristocratic district frequented by big traders or refined people, nobility. Giexmund fits right in, his day to day attire well-suited for the area. The district is lined with trees, and it's fairly clean for such a large city. "This is pretty much like it, right?" he says, looking around and nodding. "It's got playhouses, it's got galleries... plenty of things to do on a date."
maswoon
maswoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekkle Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:01 am

"Mhm!" Nari nods. "Nice scenery too, plenty of restaurants too. It's a great place to take Nisha."

Drekkle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maswoon Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:04 am

"Alright, you're a girl. Maybe you'll have some insight as to Nisha's thought patterns like three days from now. Where would you most interested in heading, playhouse, gallery? I think the guide said there was like, a fortune teller?" he wonders aloud.
maswoon
maswoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekkle Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:08 am

"Oh, I'm not sure I'd be the best choice for advice on this... I feel like Nisha and I have had pretty different lives so far," Nari signs. "For myself, I'd be more interested in heading to a gallery than a playhouse, because art often has interesting history surrounding it. And a fortune teller would only interest me if they were an actual diviner. What does Nisha like?"

Drekkle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maswoon Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:28 am

Giexmund opens his mouth to answer, but finds little in terms of words. "Dancing?" he offers feebly. "It's been a while," he offers as excuse.
maswoon
maswoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekkle Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:30 am

"Might be a good idea to ask her," Nari signs, with a slight smile. "Still, dancing is a performance, so she might be more inclined to enjoy a play?"

Drekkle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maswoon Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:34 am

"Seems like a plan. I can stop by and get tickets from one of the scalpers later today, then. There are so many restaurants and eateries here, too. Wonder which ones are worth it...?" Giexmund ponders, shrugging. "If they can afford the building, they're probably worth it. It seems a shame to come out here and not have a bite, don't you think? What do you fancy?"
maswoon
maswoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekkle Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:38 am

"I'm not sure... I've never tried Absalom's food," Nari says. "But like you said, any restaurant here probably will have good food."

Drekkle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maswoon Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:40 am

"Yeah, but there's pretty much any type of cuisine available here, isn't there?" Giex notes. "We could get food from the Mwangi Expanse if we wanted, I'm sure."
maswoon
maswoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekkle Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:45 am

"That's true," Nari agrees. "My taste for food tends a bit towards the spicy side, and with so many options, I'd just be interested in trying new things."

Drekkle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maswoon Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:50 am

"I'm a spice fiend, myself," Giexmund says, pounding a fist on his chest. "Maybe some Varisian food has something like that. Let's go take a gander!"
maswoon
maswoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekkle Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:52 am

"Only one way to find out for sure," Nari agrees, as the two head off to find somewhere to eat.

Drekkle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maswoon Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:16 am

The two find a baller place to eat and have a really good dinner. Afterwards, Giex shops around and finds some relatively decent seats for the playhouse, and Giex suggests the two wander towards the the park to see what a sunset was like in Absalom.
maswoon
maswoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekkle Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:19 am

"I find the sunsets look best from up above," Nari signs, with a slight smile. "But sure, the park is nice too."

Drekkle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maswoon Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:30 am

"I'm an outdoorsy type, you know?" Giexmund says. "I like the wind and stuff. And c'mon, you wouldn't be able to enjoy the rays coming through the trees and all." The warrior sighs, and asks, "After you finish the temple, got any big plans? I know you were interested in the Scroll of Kakishon."
maswoon
maswoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekkle Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:34 am

"Fair enough," Nari signs, as the two find an appropriate spot in the park. "That's one of my plans, yes. Mostly I just plan to travel the planes, and continue to improve on my magic. I was planning on a trip to the plane of water first, maybe even before the temple is finished. An extended vacation is in order, I think."

Drekkle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maswoon Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:53 am

"Yeah, it's been a lot of work, hasn't it? I can't stand sitting still, honestly," Giexmund says, reclining back on the bench with folded arms. "It just makes me feel like I'm missing out, or not doing enough."
maswoon
maswoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekkle Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:55 am

"I guess I'm more used to it," Nari signs. "I've always got to take moments to rest and recollect, even when we're working as hard as we can, where as long as you've got all your blood inside you, there's nothing stopping you from throwing that chakram around all day."

Drekkle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maswoon Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:59 am

"Honestly, I think I could be missing all my blood and I'd still want to go for it. Something about a good battle really does get my blood pumping," Giex signs back, folding his arms somewhat uncomfortably. "I don't know how good I'm going to be at civilian life."
maswoon
maswoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekkle Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:02 am

"If you can call running your own carnival civilian life," Nari points out. "You're bad at being normal, so don't try to be. You've got the means to live your life the way you want to, I wouldn't worry about the details."

Drekkle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maswoon Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:17 am

"It feels like civilian life after doing the stuff we have, you know?" he responds. "If I can tank an efreeti's greatsword, it's not really like highwire antics are really the same level of adrenaline any more. I guess there are just different varieties of challenge out there, right? Stretch different muscles, and all."
maswoon
maswoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekkle Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:19 am

"That's true. Still, I'm sure there's plenty more of those challenges out there, if you want to find them," Nari points out. "If running a circus doesn't suit you, you can always go back to adventuring."

Drekkle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next