Critical Scumble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Flame Gameplay

+3
Shinigami02
leonathemoth
Perci
7 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Dawn of Flame Gameplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Dawn of Flame Gameplay

Post by leonathemoth Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:15 pm

Helena finishes up the tweaks and shrugs a little. "I've always been fascinated by stuff like this. Especially robotics. If you ever need a robot made or programmed, I'm your woman, right H3NR1?"

"Affirmative" The robot says.
leonathemoth
leonathemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by maswoon Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:18 pm

”Mm, I’ll keep that in mind!” Voca enthuses. She turns towards the drone and focuses the camera on it now, asking, ”So this little guy is H3NR1, right? What do they do?”
maswoon
maswoon

Back to top Go down

Post by leonathemoth Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:22 pm

"He's mainly for combat and protection." Helena says, taking a seat, "Seemed like the smartest use of resources."
leonathemoth
leonathemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by maswoon Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:24 pm

”Was he purpose built for this job?” Voca asks.
maswoon
maswoon

Back to top Go down

Post by leonathemoth Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:26 pm

"No, H3NR1's been my pal for a while. I built him a couple years back but the AI's been around the block a bit" Helena laughs a bit, "I joke that H3NR1 knows me better than myself"
leonathemoth
leonathemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by maswoon Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:57 pm

”Is he more of a pet or more of a companion to you?”
maswoon
maswoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinigami02 Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:57 pm

Cate, who'd already been casting a side glance at the Haan, just full-out stares after the bear. Turning her attention back to the serpentine Medic, she just shakes her head before adjusting the strap of her rifle. "Quite the mixed bunch indeed," She comments, turning her attention back to the ship at large. "Well there's plenty still to examine within, I'm sure we'll have some kind of crew meeting later. I shall see you there I suppose," She says, before starting towards the airlock.
Shinigami02
Shinigami02

Back to top Go down

Post by lapis-lazily Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:10 pm

”Very well,” Dr. Boros says to Cate as she walks away. More his heads then focus onto the Haan.
lapis-lazily
lapis-lazily

Back to top Go down

Post by leonathemoth Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:00 pm

"Definitely a companion. I've grown fond of the little bugger. Or big bugger as the case may be" Helena smiles, "What about you, what's your story?"
leonathemoth
leonathemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by maswoon Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:45 pm

"Let's see... I'm a singer and producer formerly out of a dingy Absalom station apartment, I run some Holo channels but none of them make enough money for me to focus only on them. 2044 Starlight Miracle for music and Voca@Home for my vlogs," Voca responds. "It's a fun time, but the upload schedule can drive me a little crazy sometimes and I get fired from my part-times. Oh, don't worry though, this job will come first. Plus I figure I can mix work and Holo a bit here. This is going to be my life going forwards for a bit, so there's plenty of stuff to vlog about, you know?"
maswoon
maswoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagleheart Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:56 pm

"Also hard for reptiles to say," adds Zaxsha. "Still, good to meet you, doctor. Can send you holo-files of haan anatomy, if you need."
Eagleheart
Eagleheart

Back to top Go down

Post by lapis-lazily Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:08 pm

”That won’t be necessary,” the doctor replies with a dismissive wave. ”I am well versed in the biology of most pact world species. Be they arthropod, mammal, reptile or otherwise, my methods will work. The only troublesome ones are the silicon based life forms from that damnable moon. Different reactions rule them. But at a fundamental level your body is carbon based and shall experience the intended results.”
lapis-lazily
lapis-lazily

Back to top Go down

Post by leonathemoth Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:09 am

"I guess, I've never been one for recording every waking moment" Helena says with a shrug, she wants to ask more, but feels like those topics might be a bit sensitive.
leonathemoth
leonathemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by maswoon Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:45 am

”I wanna be a household name some day. The grind, the hustle... I think maybe it’ll all be worth it in the end.” Voca says with an easy smile.
maswoon
maswoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagleheart Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:56 pm

"Very well then." Zaxsha gives an acknowledging nod to Boros, then excuses herself and skitters into the ship.

Last edited by Nimbostratus on Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eagleheart
Eagleheart

Back to top Go down

Post by lapis-lazily Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:07 pm

Dr. Boros follows into the ship but immediate turns toward the back of it looking for the med bay. He quickly finds it and begins rummaging through it. His many heads opening and searching various cupboards as he surveys the room. He pull out his bag of medical supplies and sets it on the counter. He begins pulling out some of his supplies and placing them in the right spots. Finally he pulls out the pieces of a syringe rifle and begins putting it back together. Satisfied, he takes a seat. This is serviceable. Could stand to be a lot more well stocked though.
lapis-lazily
lapis-lazily

Back to top Go down

Post by maswoon Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:08 pm

Voca, out of her element in the engineering bat and Helena seemingly engrossed in her work, takes her leave and continues poking through the rooms with camcorder on and trained on all the various eccentricities of the ship. Eventually, she happens upon the medbay, and blinks once upon seeing the man inside it. ”Hullo!” she calls in a bright, pleasant tone.
maswoon
maswoon

Back to top Go down

Post by lapis-lazily Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:17 pm

Several of Dr. Boros’s heads suddenly track to look at the sudden entrant. One head particularly focuses in on the camera. ”What are you, a press junkie?” he asks. ”I have no statements to make. Have fun blurring all my heads when you release whatever this is.”
lapis-lazily
lapis-lazily

Back to top Go down

Post by maswoon Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:21 pm

Voca blinks again, and in calm, calculated tones, responds, ”I’m the ship’s communications officer, Voca, not a... what did you call it, a press junkie? Why, are you someone worth reporting on?”
maswoon
maswoon

Back to top Go down

Post by lapis-lazily Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:28 pm

”I would hope not so much anymore but I have dealt with negative press in the past. Apologies that it colors my reaction to being filmed,” Dr. Boros replies. He looks more closely at the android. ”I am Dr. Auran Boros. I am the ship’s chief medical officer for this particular venture.”
lapis-lazily
lapis-lazily

Back to top Go down

Post by maswoon Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:40 pm

”No worries,” Voca responds, voice betraying the fact that she does, in fact, have some worries. Realization dawns on her face suddenly as she snaps the camera shut and excitedly asks, ”Wait, aren’t you that doctor that got caught stealing from hospitals to sell to junkies?”
maswoon
maswoon

Back to top Go down

Post by lapis-lazily Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:50 pm

”Oh please, that’s far too simple a view on it,” the doctor replies with a wave of his hand. ”I took stuff that would have been thrown out anyway and sold it to people who were going to use it. What for didn’t matter. I just made sure it wasn’t wasted. Oh but I assure you those mistakes won’t be repeated. There is no value in such crimes.”
lapis-lazily
lapis-lazily

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagleheart Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:43 pm

Zaxsha quickly familiarizes herself with the layout of the ship, then makes her way to the cockpit.
Eagleheart
Eagleheart

Back to top Go down

Post by maswoon Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:14 pm

”Uh-huh,” Voca responds, nodding a plaintive nod. In her own most convinced tone, she adds, ”Well, I’m glad you’ve taken the reformation to heart. Good to know the system works sometimes.”
maswoon
maswoon

Back to top Go down

Post by lapis-lazily Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:21 pm

”8 years in a prison cell certainly helps to clarify what does and does not matter,” Dr. Boros replies. ”My only focus now is on doing the job well. Tell me, Voca, to what extent does your body replicate biological function? My methods are sadly untested on inorganic life.”
lapis-lazily
lapis-lazily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next